1946M70 and 1946M71 Pair of Jugs/Ewers, 1762 c-1775 c Bluejohn (fluorspar), with ormolu. Makers: Boulton & Fothergill
Boulton & Fothergill created a number of products at the Soho Manufactory but they were best known for their ormolu mounts. Boulton received patronage from many members of the nobility including the Royal family. Boulton's diary records that in 1772 Sir Harbord Harbord wanted '1 pair of ures such as are proper for the gods to drink necter'.