1885M3410.1 Wine Glass
|Title:||1885M3410.1 Wine Glass|
Osler & Sons of Broad Street, Birmingham created this green wine glass as part of the 'Tudor Service' made especially for Queen Victoria's visit to Aston Hall on 15th June 1858.
Presented by Aston Hall and Park Co, 1864.
Birmingham Museums Trust/Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery,
|Usage Rights:||CC0 - Public Domain|
|Size:||65.06 MB; 4170 x 5451 pixels; 353 x 462 mm (print at 300 DPI); 1103 x 1442 mm (screen at 96 DPI);|