1988V1504 Birmingham Council House Extension (accepted design)
|Title:||1988V1504 Birmingham Council House Extension (accepted design)|
Birmingham Council House Extension (accepted design), 1907
Extension to Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, opened in 1911
A perspective drawing of the proposed extension to the Council House, viewed from Chamberlain Place (now Square), showing the entire elevation to Congreve Street and part of Edmund Street, with the bridge link to the original Art Gallery. Probably from the office of Ashley and Newman, architects, for the Council House Extension.
Birmingham Museums Trust/Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery,
|Usage Rights:||CC0 - Public Domain|
|Size:||171.32 MB; 9423 x 6354 pixels; 798 x 538 mm (print at 300 DPI); 2493 x 1681 mm (screen at 96 DPI);|